About the charity
Our initial capital was derived from the sale in 1969 of The Old Dispensary, then located at 11 Barton Street, which had been bequeathed to the charity. The proceeds were then invested in the Charities Official Investment Funds. Currently these investments are managed on behalf of the trustees by CCLA Investment Management Limited – a company which provides specialist financial management for charities.
The Trustees make grants from the income generated by these investments.
Prior to July 1969 a charity registered in the name of The Gloucester Dispensary 1948 existed with objectives similar to this charity.
Dorothy Oakes (Chairperson)
Plus one vacancy
The trustee nominated by Gloucester City Council is:
Councillor Usman Bhaimia